• 2800 sqft , 2 bath , 3 bdrm single story – FOR SALE USD385,000 . Includes a large homesite
in Puriscal, Puriscal
O F F E R I N G
1 The beautiful large home on a 2.2-acre lot
2 An additional 2.2-acre adjoining lot with a magnificent view (homesite or investment)
3 A full Pool Club membership
The value of the pool Club membership is $10K. The homesite is $80K
Netting this out, there is nothing like this value to compare.
T H E P R O P E R T Y
This is an exquisitely designed, well-constructed home on a large beautiful lot with
incomparable views. USE V I R T U A L T O U R for large image viewing.
D E T A II L S
From the large spacious covered patio, you’ll see the lights at night along the coast at Quepos and there is a glorious
mountain view from every room. There is ample guest parking on the large paved driveway connected to the closed two-car
a garage featuring a LiftMaster garage door opener with a battery backup system. The home also includes a user-programmable house & perimeter security alarm system.
The large inviting master bedroom features a 12 ft. high vaulted ceiling, a large custom built-in closet with separate
storage space above. The master bathroom features a deep oversized bathtub and also a large spacious shower. Two
separate sinks in the granite countertop with coordinating imported ceramic tiles accent the walls and floors. Two
additional large bedrooms can accommodate your guests or can be your home office or hobby center.
The community association fees are approx. $42.00 a month ($500.00 annually).
This property is currently being offered for $385,000.00 US.
The vacant 8,678M2 or 2.2-acre lot adjoining this property is also included $80,000.00 US value.
The vacant 8,678M2 or 2.2-acre lot adjoining this property is also available for sale separately for $100,000.00 US or can
be negotiated in with the sale of this home for an additional $70,000.00 US.
Summary of House Features:
• Beautiful custom country home completed 2012
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 full baths
• Custom designed kitchen w/ granite countertops
• Frigidaire Professional kitchen appliance package
• Electrolux Wine Cooler / Beverage Center
• Pressurized evacuated tube solar hot water
• Eco-Friendly Toshiba LED lighting
• LG Multi-Split Air conditioning system
• House & perimeter security alarm system
• Imported ceramic floor tile
• Designer light fixtures
• Fanimation designer ceiling fans
• Custom wood ceiling beams
• 2 car closed garage w/ large paved driveway
• LiftMaster garage door opener with battery backup
• Clay barrel tile roof
• Large spacious covered patio
• Infinity edge view of mountain valleys & Pacific
• Located on a beautiful 8678m2 (2.2 acres) flat lot
• Home is in a beautiful 250 acre gated community
• Altos de Antigua sits at an altitude of 1,000 meters